Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Two convicted cannibals have been rearrested in Pakistan after a young boy's head was discovered in their home. The gruesome discovery of a three-year-old's head was made in the house of Mohammad Arif Ali, 35, and his brother Mohammad Farman Ali, 30.
The pair, from the small town of Darya Khan in the country's interior, had previously served two years in jail for cannibalism and were only released last year. At the time, local police said the two men had dug up more than 100 corpses from the local graveyard and eaten them. Arif and Farman have now been rearrested as an investigation gets underway in to the grim discovery at his house. District police chief, Ameer Abdullah, said officers swooped after residents complained of a bad smell coming from the brothers' home.  
'Residents informed police after a stench emanated from the house of the two brothers,' he said.
Abdullah added: 'We raided the house on Monday morning and found the head of a young boy.
'We have arrested one of the brothers, Mohammad Arif, and are conducting raids for the arrest of the other brother.'
Police were searching nearby graveyards to see if they had been disturbed, he said. The pair were initially jailed after police found that the corpse of a 24-year-old woman had disappeared from its grave in 2011. Further investigations led officers to the brothers' house where they found a cooking pot containing meat curry. The brothers were later arrested by police and jailed for two years. They had once both been married with children, but their wives are said to have left them ahead of being detained by police three years ago.



Monday, March 10, 2014

A mother-of-three told of her disgust after finding a ‘brain’ in a packet of Lidl passata sauce this week. Horrified Julleen Marter, 47, made the gruesome discovery as she prepared a family meal of chilli con carne. She was shocked when she poured the passata into a pan last Thursday and noticed chunks of grey matter floating in the sauce. After cutting the carton open, Julleen discovered a strange round ‘brain-like’ object at the bottom which measured about 10cm in diameter. Astonishingly, Julleen, from Worcester, claims a Lidl’s customer service worker laughed at her when she rang up to complain.
Julleen said: ‘After pouring the tomato passata in, I noticed the consistency was not as it should be.
‘I also noticed the normally bright red sauce was turning a really horrible black colour.
‘I realised that there was something in the bottom of the carton so proceeded to cut it open with scissors and to my horror discovered something which I can only describe as strange. ‘I am not sure if it was animal or plant but it looks like a brain-type material. ‘It’s like something out of a horror movie. I was so disgusted I almost threw up. ‘At the moment it is frozen because that is what environmental health told me to do.
‘I’m waiting for them to come back to me to take it away and have it tested. ‘I rang Lidl and the advisor just giggled and said it was probably just a tomato.
‘I have examined the object and it certainly isn’t a tomato. It’s spongy and looks like a small brain. ‘She asked me to send them an email and a photograph of the object which I did but I have not heard back at all. ‘I don’t think I will be going back there again. I think I shall be staying away for a while. ‘I just need to put my mind at rest as I am concerned a whole batch may have been contaminated. ‘I don’t want compensation, I just feel that this has now become a public health issue.’
Lidl said the company was investigating the incident with its supplier.
A spokesman said: ‘It’s categorically wrong that there was laughing from the Lidl employee. It’s a matter we take very seriously. The substance is currently with the Environmental Health Office, but our initial thoughts are that it’s something tomato-based. However, we will wait until the conclusion of the investigation.’
published by dailymail

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Two Russian teenagers have been arrested in Moscow after cutting the head off a homeless man before using the severed head as a football. According to reports, the two unnamed Russian teen girls used an ax, a saw and knives to decapitate a homeless man ”because they didn’t like the look of him.”
Having committed the brutal murder, the duo upped the stomach-churning levels on the psychopath ladder by using the victims head as a football as they mucked about in a street in the east of the Russian capital. The murderers eventually disposed of the head by kicking into a rubbish bin, whilst they left the lifeless corpse on the road. The pair were apprehended when police followed a trail of blood to their apartment, where officers are said to have found the murder weapons in the blood-soaked flat. The tabloid Komsomolskaya Pravda reported that the two suspects had been drinking, while three bystanders witnessed the evil events.

The search continues for the victim’s head, which was taken away by a garbage truck in the morning, preventing the man’s identification.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Macabre: A Cambodian man has been arrested for trying to perform a sex act on the corpse of a 17-year-old girl after digging up her grave (not pictured) the day after her funeral
A man who tried to have sex with a corpse after digging into the grave was arrested when he fell asleep in the coffin, police in Cambodia confirmed on Monday.
The 47-year-old man, named as Chin Chean, was caught when villagers saw his foot sticking out of the grave and told the family of the teenage girl whose body lay in the coffin. Chin Chean told police that he started digging up the coffin at 10pm, the day after he had attended the funeral of the 17-year-old girl. The Cambodia Daily reported that after digging down through the earth he reached the coffin and managed to open it.
He then admitted to police that he had tried to have sex with the body but because the coffin was too small he was not able to do so.Then, he admitted, he fell asleep on top of the body.
‘Villagers saw Mr Chean’s foot by the grave at about 6am and told the deceased’s family,’ said police chief Keo Vutha of the Prey Poun community 103 miles south east of the capital, Phnom Penh.
‘We don’t know at this stage whether he knew the victim when she was alive,’ said Mr Vutha.
But he said that Chin Chean was known to take drugs and commit unusual acts, such as running around the local pagoda naked.
‘We are going to send Mr Chean to the district police for questioning before we sent him to court,’ said a police spokesman.



Sunday, December 15, 2013

Fancy a rat kebab?
It's rat hunting season in Vietnam which means skewered vermin are back on the menu at a restaurant in Dan Phuong on the outskirts of the Vietnamese captial Hanoi.
Rat meat has been considered a delicacy for many years in southern areas of the south Asian country, and the taste for it is spreading. Previously only eaten regularly by the northern Red River delta and southern Mekong River delta people, the taste for rat meat is spreading. At this time of year, when rice is harvested, farmers in the south turn to rat hunting to capture the small animals for sale in markets. In the southern Mekong delta, hunting is particularly productive during the flood season when rats try to escape from their flooded hearths. One kilogram of rat meat costs around 100,000 dong, or $4 to $5.



Thursday, December 12, 2013

The owners of DiGiorno - the nation's largest frozen pizza company - have said that they have cut all ties with a Wisconsin dairy farm after undercover video revealed sickening abuse against the cows kept there.
The footage, shot by animals rights group Mercy for Animals last month, shows workers at Wiese Brothers Farm in Greenleaf, beating the cows and dragging them with ropes from tractors - leaving them with gaping, bleeding wounds.
Nestlé, who owns DiGiorno frozen pizza, confirmed today that they will no longer use any use cheese for their pizza from any firm supplied with milk by Wiese Brothers - as it emerged that the Wisconsin firm has fired two staff and that police are investigating the family firm. Swiss food giant Nestlé moved quickly to sever any links between them and Wiese Brothers and a spokesperson for their pizza division said they are 'outraged and deeply saddened by the mistreatment of animals shown in this video.'
They confirmed that they have instructed their cheese supplier, Foremost Farms USA, that Nestlé 'will not accept any cheese made with milk from the Wiese Brothers Farm.'
 After viewing the horrific video which shows cows hanging from ropes and blistered with seeping sores, Foremost Farms USA declared themselves to be 'extremely disappointed.'
'To protect consumer trust and confidence in the dairy industry, we have discontinued receiving milk from the farm depicted in the video.'
Faced with a public relations disaster, the Wiese family said that they were 'shocked and saddened' at the footage and added they have 'zero tolerance for animal abuse.' They confirmed that the two employees seen in the video had been fired and a third removed from 'animal handling' responsibilities.
'Further action will be taken if the investigation warrants it,' said the statement.
The local sheriff's department in Greenleaf said that they are investigating the alleged abuse and will be pressing charges if warranted.
The video was shot undercover by a representative of the animal rights group Mercy for Animals in October and November and was then handed over to NBC News. 
'No socially responsible corporation should support dairy operations that beat, kick, mutilate and neglect animals,' said MFA’s executive director, Nathan Runkle.
'Due to its complete lack of meaningful animal welfare standards, DiGiorno has allowed a culture of cruelty to flourish in its cheese supply chain.' The gruesome video reveals repeated examples of cruelty towards the livestock at Wiese Brothers farm as bleeding animals are beaten with sticks or kicked and dragged by their legs or necks.
Speaking to NBC News, one livestock expert said the video showed unequivocal evidence of abuse.
'Dragging live cows, and completely suspending them with the cow lift is severe animal abuse,' said Temple Grandin, an associate professor of livestock behavior at Colorado State University and an animal welfare adviser to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2521542/Sliceofcruelty-video-captures-DiGiorno-pizza-suppliers-Wiese-Brothers-Farms-abusing-dairy-cows.html#ixzz2nGo8CuQz 
A judge has let off a 16-year-old boy who killed four people while driving drunk after the teen's lawyers claimed his rich parents spoiled him and never taught him about consequences. Ethan Couch of Keller, Texas, had faced 20 years behind bars but walked away with 10 years of probation Tuesday, something that angered his victims' families.
'Money always seems to keep (Couch) out of trouble,' Eric Boyles, whose wife and daughter were killed in the June 15 crash, told the Star Telegram after sentencing. 'Ultimately today, I felt that money did prevail. If (he) had been any other youth, I feel like the circumstances would have been different.' Couch's blood alcohol reading was .24 and he also had a Valium in his system after he and a group of friends stole alcohol from Walmart, drank it and later piled into his pick-up truck. Driving 70 miles in a 40 miles per hour zone, he struck and killed four pedestrians as well as injuring two of his own passengers who remain paralyzed.
Youth pastor Brian Jennings; mother and daughter Hollie and Shelby Boyles; and 24-year-old Breanna Mitchell all died in the accident.
A psychologist called by the defense, Dr. Gary Miller, blamed the teen's behavior on his parents, claiming they gave him whatever he wanted including 'freedoms no young person should have.'
Miller called Couch a product of 'affluenza,' where his family felt their wealth bought privilege and there was no rational link between behavior and consequences. He added that the boy had an 'intellectual age' of 18 but an 'emotional age' of 12.
'The teen never learned to say that you’re sorry if you hurt someone,' Miller said, according to the Star Telegram. 'If you hurt someone, you sent him money.'
State District Judge Jean Boyd appeared to agree with the defense. She told the teen that he is responsible for what happened, but she said she didn't believe he would receive the therapy he needed in jail. If he violates the terms of his probation, he could be sent to prison for 10 years. Defense attorneys asked that he be sent to a private rehabilitation home near Newport Beach, California, which costs an enormous $450,000 a year. His father said he'd foot the bill. Prosecutors said the juvenile justice system also offered counseling.
Breanna's mother, Marla Mitchell, said she was 'mad' about the sentence and embraced the families of the other victims outside of the courtroom.
'He'll be feeling the hand of God, definitely,' she told WFAA.com. 'He may think he got away with something, but he hasn't gotten away with anything.'
Alex Lumas, whose brother was paralyzed in the accident, was also in disbelief at the probation.
'To me, it's not right,' he said.
However, the widow of one of the victims looked at the defendant in the courtroom and said, 'Ethan, we forgive you,' which caused Couch to swallowed hard and tear up a bit.



Sunday, December 1, 2013

A German police worker has been charged with murdering and chopping up a man he met on a cannibal website who had long fantasised about being killed and eaten.
The suspect, known only as Detlev G, is said to have been 'obsessed' with cannibalism and met the 59-year-old man from Hanover on the fetishist website.
Police say the victim was tortured, killed and dismembered and body parts were found buried in the garden of Detlev's home in the eastern Ore Mountains, near Dresden. 
The handwriting and document analysis specialist was arrested on Wednesday at his workplace, the Criminal Technical Institute in the eastern city of Dresden, authorities said.
He told investigators that he fatally stabbed the victim in the throat on November 4, hours after the two met in person for the first time.
The 55-year-old said he then chopped up the body into multiple pieces.
The suspect pointed officers to a number of places around his property, south of Dresden, where he had buried the remains, city police chief Dieter Kroll said at a televised news conference.
The 59-year-old victim, whose name was not released, traveled about 250 miles by bus from Hanover to the meeting.
Police started looking into the case when the victim was reported missing on November 11 by a colleague.
Two days later, witnesses told officers that 'the missing man had fantasised since his youth about being killed and eaten by another person,' Kroll said.
The killing happened about a month after the pair first met in an Internet chatroom, police said.
'The victim had been fantasising about being killed and eaten by someone else since his youth,' Dresden police chief Dieter Kroll told a news conference.
Authorities are now checking whether any body parts are missing or were eaten but the suspect has denied doing so.
The website they used says it deals with 'exotic meat.'
'He said that his victim wanted to be killed and he fulfilled this wish,' Haase said in a telephone interview.
The case has similarities to that of Armin Meiwes, who was jailed in 2002 for meeting, killing and eating a computer programmer from Berlin whose life's ambition was to be eaten.
Investigator Maik Mainda said the victim and the suspected killer maintained 'very intense contact by chat, by mail, by SMS but also by telephone' after first becoming acquainted in early October.
Police are only just beginning their investigation, he said.
'I can't give any conclusive information yet about the actual motivation of the suspect for killing his victim. We are investigating in all directions.'
German media reported that Detlev was previously married but divorced and then started a relationship with a man.
Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!